Monday 26 September 2011

Fizzy Moon Christmas card!






Gosh, it seems like forever since I've posted as although I have had posts almost every day last week they were all scheduled almost two weeks ago so this is my first "live" post in a long while! I thought I would share another Fizzy Moon Christmas card with you that I created for The Hobby House recently.


I adore this Fizzy Moon image - so adorable and perfect for cards for couples!! It is available from The Hobby House if you want to grab your own! I've coloured the cuties with copics and added stickles here and there for that all important Christmas sparkle!



The sentiment comes with the stamp and the pearl heart is from The Hobby House as do the tiny pearls around the heart cut out.


The gorgeous glittered vellum is also from The Hobby House along with the ribbon, tiny little ready made bow and the gem I added to the centre.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

9 comments:

Sandra (craftynan) said...

Hi Jane
another lovely card, and as you say just right for a "couple" card. I managed to get the last piece of this beautiful velum on Saturday, only thing is I know because I only got the one that I will not want to cut in to it lol.
hugs
Sandra (craftynan)

Dena said...

Jane, oh how cute! Wow! I didn't know they had new ones, this is ADORABLE!!! Great coloring on the bears and what a neat way to do the heart!
Hugs, Dena

Helga said...

Eine traumhaft schöne Karte für Verliebte ! Perfekt coloriert - das
Herz im Hintergrund paßt super dazu !
Alles liebe
Helga from Austria

A dreamy card for Lovers !

Juls said...

this is so so sweet! I love the vellum! Hugs Juls

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Jane,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Mieke'S said...

Beautiful card!
Greetings Mieke'S

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous sweet card Jane, really lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card Jane.
luv
Debby

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm trying to catch up on my commenting from a very nice bar in Prague which is equipped with WiFi. I just love this card, Jane! Beautiful heart cut out and background. Lovely design elements and embellishments and your image is superbly coloured! Hugs, Lesley