Wednesday 28 September 2011

The Pixie Cottage GDT - Pop it up!

Today I have my final card as guest designer for The Pixie Cottage to share with you. I'd like to thank Michelle for my time as a guest, it has been such fun creating with these cute stamps! I think this is my favourite of the four cards I've created. How cute is this little moo cow?? The papers are some scraps from my stash, sorry, I can't remember who they were made by. The theme this week at the Pixie Cottage challenge is pop it up....

....and so I decided to make a sliding pop up card. I have made one of these before and rememberd how to create it but I can't find the post right now. I'll update this if I find the link to the tutorial I followed the first time!
I've coloured Udderly Adorable Boy by Alisa Ramirez with copics.

I cut several stars with a sizzix die and added a button from my stash with some button twine from the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop as is the gorgeous blue seam binding.

The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy and I stamped it onto a scrap of the backing paper for a coordinated look.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join in at the Pixie Cottage challenge! Thanks for looking! x

5 comments:

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Beautiful card Jane!
greetings, mandy

Juls said...

oooh wow!! I just LOVE it!!! Hugs Juls

Random Acts of Krafting said...

HOw wonderful. YOu make such pretty cards.
Hugs
Tanya

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

Davi said...

Jane what a pretty card...I love the coloring on the image and all the terrific element you included :)