Friday 7 October 2011

Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar DT - Anything Goes!

Woohoo!! It is time for another challenge at Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge and this week it is our Anything Goes monthly challenge. We have the optional theme of coffee and cream too. I have used some papers by Kaisercraft for my card and inked the edges with gathered twigs distress ink and stickled them.


I'm ashamed to say I've had this gorgeous hAnglar stamp for a long time now and she's never seen ink (blushes) - in fact I have quite a few that haven't seen ink so I'm now on a mission to rectify that!! I have coloured her with copics and added stickles to her wings.

The gorgeous ribbon is from the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop and so is the button twine. The heart button is from The Hobby House and the rest are from my stash.

All the flowers are Prima e-line flowers and the mini postcard was cut from some Magnolia paper.

I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this week at Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar! Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations! Thanks for looking! x

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Jane...love the soft beautiful colours and cute image.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denise said...

This is gorgeous. Love that image and all your beautiful embellishments.
Denise xx

Louise said...

OMG, this is utterly lushious, sweetie! Love, love, love this hÄnglar and your adorable coloring makes her come to life in the sweetest of ways :)
Stunning papers and the sentiment is so cute :) Hugs!

Kirsty said...

Hi wow this is my favourite DT card this week. I love your torn edges and how you have done the ribbon with the heart! So many pretty ideas !! I figure I might have a go at making flowers like these too!! Loads of inspiration thanks Kitty :D

Giò said...

My sweet Jane... how is lovely this card??? really much!!! :)
huge hugs, Giò

LilyPuss Cards said...

Wow Jane..this is stunning..I just love that Hanglar...so cute...

Hugs
Jan..x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

Gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!! This card is a magnificent work of art!!!! What stunning work!

Mo said...

Dear Jane!
I love your card, everything looks beautiful...!!! This little hÄnglar girl is so adorable.
Enjoy your weekend, big hugs from your DT chick,
Monika