Wednesday 26 October 2011

Tilda in a Meadow for TOMIC

Yay! I have managed to create a card for the TOMIC challenge again! The challenge this week is a Bingo card - I just love these challenges! I have used the line "use a doohickey, use a Magnolia accessory stamp and use butterflies" for my card. The papers are from the Sweet Rainbow collection and I've sewn the edges and added stickles.

Now, this is Tilda with winter flowers but I just love that she can be used for any time of year if you change the flower colours and clothing colours! I have teamed her with the flowers stamp from an older collection which I've stamped either side of her to create a little flower meadow. I've coloured the images with copics and added some stickles and liquid pearls. I'm really pleased how the grass turned out - my most successful attempt so far I think - I love it so be prepared to see a lot more grass around Tilda's feet in future LOL!

I have added lots of flowers from my stash and of course some butterflies punched with a Martha Stewart punch.


I have used the doohickey fence die on either side of the image too.



I have used my new Tim Holtz vintage lace die for the paper lace along the bottom and I added some liquid pearl dots to it too.

I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

11 comments:

Helga said...

A wonderful card, you have Tilda gorgeous coloured ! I like that colors !
Greetings from Austria
Helga

ulrike said...

Wow, what a stunning card! Love the color of the paper, but your Tilda much more. Your coloration is perfect, especially the grass!

Chrissy said...

Jusy gorgeous Jane, really lovely. Fabulous colouring...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dragonlady said...

Stunning card Jane, very summery or is it Spring - certainly not winter. Gorgeous.

Hugs Ali x

Larisa said...

It is adorable ;)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jane,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Roma said...

Beautiful card lovely colours x

yvon said...

This is absolut gorgeous. Love that darker pink and your grass is magnificent.
Hugs, Yvon

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful Jane. Love those colors, and so sweet Tilda!

MagsB said...

Fabulous, fabulous colours! And I love the grass, so realistic!

luv, Mags x

Stampin'Piper said...

Adorable card, love the colors!

Thanks for playing Bingo with us at TOMIC this week, hope to see you again!

Hugs Tanja