Saturday 1 October 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - New Image Release Time!

Woohoo! Whiff of Joy's new images are now available in store!! Here is a card I have created with the cute image "keeper of christmas cookies". Do you like the papers I've used?? I have created them both with Whiff of Joy's new background stamps, distress ink and embossing powder along with a Tim Holtz stamp for the foliage.


I have coloured the image with copics.

I created the poinsettia using Tim Holtz' tattered florals die and the roses with Sizzix 3D flower die. The twigs were created with the Tim Holtz branch tree die.

The sentiment is by Cat's Life Press, available from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.

I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Giò said...

Fantastic!! I love how you colored the image and the fantastic backround created with new stamps!!
Huge hugs sweetie.
Giò