Sunday 30 October 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - Winter Kit stamps


Woohoo!! The Whiff of Joy winter kit is arriving on doormats everywhere right now and the great news is that the individual stamps are going to be released on 1st November too! So if you didn't get your hands on the kit you can soon have the single stamps! I have made an accordian card using papers by K&Co.
I have coloured the images with copics and added stickles to the shading around their feet.


I have added a poinsettia from my stash, some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a pinecone made with my new Tim Holtz die - I am so addicted to making these pinecones - be warned they are going to be turning up on lots of my projects this week LOL - I made a big batch of them thinking they'd last a while and have used them all already!! They just instantly say Christmas to me as soon as I add one to my creation!




Here is the card when it is unfolded. I have added two more gorgeous images from the kit and a sentiment.


This sweetie pie is all dressed up for Lucia - isn't she gorgeous!?


Another little cutie holds a candle. I have punched the top edge of the card with a Martha Stewart punch.

The sentiment comes with the winter kit but will be available with a stamp from 1st November. See the postage stamp?? That is also a Whiff of Joy stamp - there are a whole set of them and a matching die - so gorgeous! The star is from a Prima christmas bauble and the ribbon is from my stash.
The flower arrangement from the front of the card is actually on the second fold of the card - the front image simply tucks under the poinsettia when the card is closed. I added another rose and a wooden button from The Hobby House to give a more complete looking arrangement when the card is open.





The other gorgeous sentiment also came with the Winter Kit but will be available with a stamp from 1st November.

Here is a view of the card from the reverse. I left one panel plain as I loved the reindeer on the paper and I have added a blank circle for a message along with a small poinsettia from my stash. I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

8 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Wonderful card, Jane. xx

Hlora said...

Oh, what a cute card! Love these images a lot! The colouring is fantastic too! all is so beautiful!

Riet said...

So wonderful Jane,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Moni said...

Waw fab project, and images are so cute, love them! Hugs;moni

Janne said...

WOW Jane! This is so beautiful. Sweet images.
Hugs Janne

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A gorgeous card Jane so much work has gone into it, love your pinecones x

June Nelson said...

Absolutley stunning and those little images are beautiful xx

Roma said...

Absolutely gorgeous beautiful images x