Tuesday 1 November 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - A Clean and Simple Christmas

Woohoo! You can now order the single stamps from the Whiff of Joy winter kit and the gorgeous Henry mouse stamps from today! My card today features another stamp from the winter kit - this stamp is a gorgeous accessory stamp but also works well on it's own I think.

I have coloured the image with copics and added stickles to the ricrac ribbon on the stocking. I wanted a striking clean and simple look for my card so as not to overpower the image so have kept the embellishments simple.

A satin bow and some jingle bells by Papermania and some gems in the corners! Very clean and simple for me - I think I need to lie down LOL!

I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

6 comments:

Roma said...

Lovely card ,beautiful stamp x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous CAS card Jane ab fab x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.

Marie-Anne

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Jane,
your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, creative and so beautifully done. I love it. I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! Please visit my Blogspot. Many hugs from Marina.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautifully CAS! love it! Hugs, Lesley