Saturday 17 December 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenges DT - Red, Cream and Gold

Woohoo!! Time for another challenge at Magnolia Down Under Challenges and this week we have a scrummy colour combination for you of red, cream and gold! I have used a mixture of papers from my stash. I know the red one is by Magnolia but I'm not sure on the other. All the edges have been sewn. I have coloured Tilda with copics and added stickles to the white trims on her hat and dress and the ribbon on her gift.



The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy, embossed in gold and the brad is also from Whiff of Joy.
The large poinsettia and small cream flowers are from my stash and the blossom is from Wild Orchid Crafts. The holly leaves were cut with Tim's festive greenery die.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges! Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations! Thanks for looking! x

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, fantastic shading...

MagsB said...

Oh so pretty! I love your colouring on that sweet Tilda, and the flower arrangement is just fabulous!

love Mags B x

love♥bora said...

Have I mentioned how lovely your cards are, Ms. Jane? They are so lovely and so beautiful! :)

Karen said...

This is gorgeous!

Christina C. said...

Totally gorgeous! Your coloring is
spectacular and the papers and details are sheer perfection!

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx