Friday 23 December 2011

Tilda with Candy Cone


Predictably I have another of my last minute Christmas cards to share today - are you bored of them yet LOL??  Thank goodness my craft room is closed now until after Christmas - I was getting arm ache from so much colouring!  I also ran out of the cardstock that I make my card bases from and so had to resort to some smaller cards!  The papers are by Magnolia, inked with walnut stain distress ink.

Tilda is coloured with copics and I have added stickles to her shoes.

The poinsettia is from my stash and the other flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I made a little scroll from some Magnolia paper that has music on, tied with some twine from Whiff of Joy.

The ribbon was pale green and I've coloured it with distress ink for a more Christmas green.  The Joy charm is from The Hobby House.

I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

What an wonderful card.. love it!!
The Colroing is perfect and at all very nice =)

LG
Michaela

Christina C. said...

OMG....Jane, this is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!
Such a spectacular Tilda, colored to perfection! Beautiful job!

Merry Christmas to you!