Tuesday 3 January 2012

At Last! My December Daily Days 1-5!

 Woohoo!!  After my disasterous start to my December Daily album when my printer broke I have finally been able to complete it with photos from my new printer :)!  It certainly made it hard work doing it all in one go but I love the end result and will definitely be doing one again this December!  Above is my first page.  All my pages are cut from MME papers - they're gorgeous with lots of glittered designs!  I have simply added a number 1 from Tim's vintage market die with green cardstock.  The journalling label is from MME's Life Stories range and the photo shows my little ones showing the things they'd done on the 1st December at school and playgroup.
 On the second I got the most fabulous surprise in the post from a sweet friend of mine so of course that had to be my photo for that day!  You can see here that I added a hole with a tinsel "handle" to help turn over page one/two.  The gorgeous chunky number and letters are from a BoBunny diecut set.
 I covered a chipboard number with red stickles for the number three and cut a label from some contrasting MME paper.  I added a poinsettia from my stash and a gem swirl.  The leaf fell off a decoration and the question mark is also from the BoBunny sheet.  The photo shows them with the toys they found in the advent calendar that morning.
 Nothing much really happened on the 4th so I took a photo of how the mantel in our lounge looked in the evening - very cosy! 
 Day five is an acetate page which I've stamped a Tim Holtz pinecone stamp around the edges with stazon.  This is the day I posted all my overseas letters and parcels.
Here you can see the stamping around the edge of the acetate page - it is a little difficult to show in it's full glory but you get the idea.  That's it for today - I thought I'd spread the pages out a little otherwise it would be a very long post!   Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Mieke'S said...

You made a very nice album!
Greetings Mieke'S

Tracey T said...

I definitely need to come and live in your house! It all looks so perfect and the pictures of the children are adorable. They'll love looking back at these beautiful pages when they are older. xx