Tuesday 31 January 2012

Deep Ocean Challenge DT - Love You

Woohoo it is time for another challenge at Deep Ocean Challenge blog and woohoo again as I managed to create another layout!!  This one is of my gorgeous baby boy when he was just a few hours old - aaaaaahhh!  He's seven now!  How time flies, it seems like only yesterday that this photo was taken!  Our theme for this fortnight is "love you".  The gorgeous paper is from the Lullaby Lane collection by Webster's Pages.
I made the crochet flower myself and the button is by Basic Grey.
The "we love you" is alphabet stickers from Webster's Pages.
I added a selection of flowers and buttons from my stash along with a satin bow as it reminds me of the satin edging you get on baby blankets :).  The cute wooden duck button is from The Hobby House and again I have made the crochet flower myself.  The blue spotty button is from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop and the blue tulip is from Magnolia.
I think the chipboard letters are by BoBunny but don't quote me LOL - I lost the packaging!  I have painted them with picket fence crackle paint and added some tiny blue bows that were a gift from my lovely friend Louise.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this fortnight at Deep Ocean Challenges.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's "Love You" creations.  Thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Jane your layout is just so beautiful and just love all your elements! Chanelle xx

Aunty Sue said...

this is just so lovely

marion said...

This is so sweet ! What a lovely card. Hugs, Marion

Sharon xx said...

Love this layout Jane, you can almost smell the baby lol. Soooooooooo cute, gorgeous
Sharon xx