Friday 27 January 2012

Sundays With Crissy DT - Beat The Mid-Winter Blues

 Woohoo!!  It is my turn to create a card for the latest challenge at Sundays With Crissy challenge and this month our theme is "Beat the Mid-Winter Blues".  The best way to beat them, I thought, is to make a bright, summery card with lots of gorgeous flowers!  The paper is from the Prima Annalee pad, inked with walnut stain distress ink. 
 I have coloured Crissy's gorgeous image, Birdie Friend,  with copics.
 I have added lots of gorgeous flowers from my stash to create a little garden for her.  The gorgeous satin flower is by Prima.
 I added a bit of doohickey fence and some spotted ribbon from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Sunday's With Crissy - there are still four more days to join in!  Thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love all the flowers.....

Flutterby Trina said...

adorable, love the flowers and that lil butterfly!!! x

Christina C. said...

This beautiful image just melts my heart....how very special!!!!!
I adore this gorgeous creation...incredibly gorgeous work!