Thursday 19 January 2012

Tickled Pink Stamps DT - Lil Greek Gods previews

Woohoo!! It is the last day of previews over at Tickled Pink Stamps and that means these gorgeous Lil Greek Gods will be available to you tomorrow!  I think I said the other day that Kellita was my favourite but now I've completed my colouring of Willow I think she may  have stolen the crown!  This is Lil Greek Goddess Lolita Aphrodite Willow - love her stunning dress!  The papers are all scraps from my stash with no names, sorry. 
 I've coloured Willow with copics and inked around the edge of the image mat with tattered rose distress ink. I added some gorgeous pearls along the bottom from The Hobby House.
 The flower was a gift and I added some pink tulle and a glass pebble along with a heart pin which I recoloured with copics to match the papers.
 The sentiment is by Whiff of Joy and the lush ribbon is from my stash.  I added a little pearl, again recoloured with copics, to the left corner of the stand so that the easel sat evenly on it and the bow.
 I used Tim's elegant flourishes die to create two gorgoeus swirls around the image.  One at the top left....
 ....the other at the bottom right.
I hope you like it!  Pop over to the Tickled Pink Stamps blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations!  Thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Christina C. said...

OMG...totally gorgeous, Jane!!!!
This goddess is colored to perfection....love this amazing creation!!!!

The Craft Bucket said...

Beautiful card, love the new image. Jane x

angelwhispers said...

Jane this is just gorgeous and loving the new image simply stunning! Chanelle xxx

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Jane, love the image and fab swirls!
Clairexx