Wednesday 15 February 2012

Whiff of Joy Challenge DT - My Sketch

 Woohoo!  It is time for another challenge at Whiff of Joy challenges and this fortnight I have created a sketch to follow.  I have used the oh so adorable Henry Mouse Hugging Heart for my card and the papers are from K&Co.
 I have coloured Henry with copics and then tried to create an aged enamel look for the heart by painting it with crackle paint and then covering that in glossy accents.  The gorgeous butterfly was cut with the new butterfly die from Whiff of Joy which is released today along with all the new stamps.
 I created some lollipop flowers with some scraps of the paper and some gorgeous Whiff of Joy brads.
 I have used the gorgeous Vintage German Postcard stamp from Whiff of Joy behind the image and the lush ribbon is from Whiff of Joy too!
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this fortnight at Whiff of Joy Challenge!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations!  Thanks for looking! x

5 comments:

marion said...

Such a bjoetiee !! Love it . hugs, Marion

Stephanie said...

Well I completely get why you are a member of so many design teams Jane - your cards are stunning & your attention to detail is second to none! x

Julie said...

This is just so stunning Jane!! Gorgeous colouring and I so love all your details, wonderful!! Hugs, Juliexx

Julie said...

Oh and meant to say how much I loved the sketch!!! Juliexx

Andrea C said...

Very beautiful xx