Saturday 31 March 2012

The Sketchy Challenges DT - Chantal's Sketch

Woohoo!!  It is time for another fabulous sketch at The Sketchy Challenges and this fortnight Chantal has designed a gorgeous one!!  We are sponsored this fortnight by the amazing Krista from Saturated Canary and she has very generously provided our team with an image each to use.  I have chosen Pricilla Pie as I just adore her hair and gorgeous outfit!  The papers are some scraps from my stash without names but I think they might be by Kaisercraft.  I have used the gorgeous colour combo from Colour Create Challenge of deep purple, bright green and cream.
I've coloured her with copics and added some stickles to her diamond ring and her shoes.  I've inked around the image mat with victorian velvet distress ink.
 I used Magnolia's peony doohickey for my flowers and lots of buttons from my stash.  The bow was created with a scrap of lace and a flower from Hobby Craft.  The twine in the buttons is from Whiff of Joy.
The doily is from the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop and the pearls in the corners are from my stash.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this fortnight at The Sketchy Challenges.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations!  Thanks for looking! x

11 comments:

Louise said...

Beautiful card Jane and love all the detail.
Hugs louise xx

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card! Love those colors!
Hugs
Cordine

Helga said...

A beautiful card. You colored the Krista-Girl brillant !
Hugs Helga

Natalie Z said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love your coloring, details and everything in this card..
Hugs Natalie xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous Jane what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card ♥

Julie said...

Stunning Jane! Gorgeous colouring and fab emebllies!! Juliexx

Andrea C said...

Wow Jane this gorgeous. Love the colours, image and everything about it x

chrilvian said...

love your colorcombo

Mina said...

wow Jane what amazing colouring...perfect in fact...stunning card...thanks for playing along with our Colour create challenge
Mina xxx