Thursday 8 March 2012

Tickled Pink Stamps DT - Lil French Lolita Lilith Preview

Wooohooo!!!  It is preview time again at Tickled Pink Stamps and this time round it's a collection of four images with an around the world theme!  Today is the preview of Lil French Lolita Lilith!  Amazing isn't she!?!?  If you've seen the film Tangled (which we have just a few hundred or so times in our house LOL) you'll know the mime artist in it - he was all I could think about while I was making this card LOL!  I have made an easel card from one of the many strips of cardstock leftover when I make my cards from A4 cardstock.  Kind of cute I think and a great way to use those scrappy pieces up!
I've coloured Lilith with copics and added some glossy accents to her boots.  The papers are all scraps from my stash.
I created a lollipop flower from some more paper scraps.  The button is from my stash and the button twine and gorgeous leaf pins are from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.  The ticket is, of course, from Tim Holtz as is the tissue tape strip along the bottom.
I just had to use the Eiffel Tower stamp from Magnolia on this card - how could I resist?!?  I created an old looking letter with a Hero Arts script stamp and also added a piece of Tim Holtz filmstrip ribbon.
This is how the card folds down for posting.  I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  Pop over to the Tickled Pink Stamps blog to see some more gorgeous creations with Lilith!  x

10 comments:

skylife said...

That really looks so Parisian! Love that city and you've captured the spirit of it so well!

Maria Therese said...

Very cool card!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Love your easel card. Great job. I would love to have a card like that. Thank you for sharing.

Dorte said...

What a beautiful Lady and a card with a lot of stunning details, Jane.
hugs Dorte

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

Hi Jane,
Love this card. Find the image a bit scary though...must be the white face :-)

Take care.
Hugz,
Sandy

SARA said...

wow beautiful card!!!!!! :)

Isa said...

Wow !!! It´s veru original !! Love your colouring .. so nice !!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Wow - simply stunning!! Love it all, such a wonderful creation :)

Lau W said...

Oh wow ! You created a wonderful scene with this new stamp ! Fabulous !
xxx

kim.scrapper said...

Very cute card, I love all your additions, super cute! Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)