Thursday 12 April 2012

Anchors Away Tilda!

Woohoo!!  I have another card today using images from the Magnolia spring kit!  I don't know the actual names of the stamps but I've temporarily named this one Anchors Away Tilda lol!!  The papers have been sewn and distressed.
I coloured Tilda with copics and added some little pearls to the buttons on her shorts and created a little harbour scene behind her and some sail boats in the background.  Oh this little scene makes me want to go on holiday!!
The gorgeous shells either side of the image are also stamps from the kit.  I added a Prima e-line flower above this one and added a coil of rope and a starfish from my stash.
The gorgeous lace is from my stash and I have added lots more shells and another starfish too.
I didn't have an anchor charm but I thought this ships wheel fitted nicely too.  It started out silver and I've embossed it with bronze and distress embossing powders to look rusty.
Behind the image is a tag which features some more jute "rope" and a flower from my stash.  The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

THIS CARD IS AVAILABLE IN MY ETSY STORE

19 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful ♥

Norma said...

Jane, stunningly gorgeous. Honestly, I am green with envy that you get to play with the new Maggies already...LOL. This Tilda is adorable. Awesome colouring as usual. Luvvv the embellishments--they're all so perfect for this card. Hugs,
Norma

kelly said...

This is gorgeous Jane,love all the embellies and the background is cool.

hauiline said...

Hi Jane,

I truely love your card you created with 'Anchors Away Tilda'!

xxx
Anja
ooo

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Jane. Just love the scene you've created. Such a cute Tilda. hugs Sharon

rachel said...

stunning image - I really lov this card - so beautiful - great maritime image! Hugs Rachel xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Absolutely gorgeous, really looking forward to the Summer stamp release! Jane x

Sonia said...

Beautiful,good work!The colors I love.....
I love this card,compliments!
Hugs,
Sonia

Dena said...

Jane! Simply ADORABLE!!! Oh I LOVE this card! Your have added all the most perfect details!!!! CUTENESS!!!
Hugs, Dena

Chantal said...

Wow Jane, what a stunning card!!! Hugs, Chantal

Lori said...

Woweee Jane, you've really brought this stamp to life, I love the sailboats on the water, and your embellishments are stunning!

Mo said...

Gorgeous card dear Jane, I love all the details you put around this sweet little Tilda !!!
Enjoy your day, big hugs
Mo

Ankie vd Polder said...

I have no other words than: JUST GORGEOUS. Hugs, Ankie

Dina said...

what a gorgeous play with all the new stamps, and thanks for the information

Catherine said...

Stunning card and I love all the sea elements that you have used...

Christina C. said...

WOW, WOW.....Jane, what a treasure to behold!!!!! This is absolutely phenomenal!!!!!!! Tilda is colored to perfection and the details couldn't be more perfect! Adore this beautiful creation!

enrica said...

just 1 word: AMAZING!!!!!!!! wowwwwwwwww

Janiel/ janny said...

oh Jane this is adorable!!! I just love that image!! Look at the cute little shoes.. tee hee heeeeeeeeeee... I LOVE ALL OF THE BEAUTIFUL DETAILS of the card dear!!
hugs and hope you are all doing well........

Julie said...

Wow, Jane - so inspirational - love all your design elements - a fantastic scene!! Juliexx