Friday, 20 April 2012

Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar DT - Pastels and TOMIC challenge

 Woohoo!!  It is time for another challenge at Just Magnolia and this week we have a gorgeous theme of pastel colours.  I am also entering the TOMIC challenge who want to see miniworld stamps and doohickey tags.  The paper was a gift from my lovely friend Louise.
 I have coloured the sweet Tilda with Pony Tail #3021 mini with copics and cut her out with a doohickey vintage tag #1 die.
 I added another doohickey tag behind the image with a sentiment from Hero Arts.  The pins are from Whiff of Joy and the doily and swirl were cut with Cheery Lynn dies.
 I added a selection of flowers from my stash, all from Wild Orchid Crafts except for the tiny lilac rose, which I made myself, and the hydrangea which is from Prima.  The gorgeous brad is from Whiff of Joy too.
 I added butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this week at Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations!  Thanks for looking! x

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Stunning card, love the tilda on the tag.....

Synnøve said...

Wow!!! This is beautiful - as always!!! hugs

Louise said...

Gorgeous card!!! Fabulous layout
Louise

Janine said...

Such a beautiful card Jane. I love the layout and the balance of white and pastels.
Hugs, Janine xx

Maria Therese said...

So pretty ♥

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chris said...

Hi Jane and I'm so glad you got your card on in the end! I absolutely love it Sweetie, such amazing colouring and design with gorgeous colours too. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week. Chris and the TOMIC team xxx

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Just had to comment on this what a fabulous idea for the mini and using the tags !! Super creation ;0)