Tuesday 15 May 2012

Fun In The Sun

Morning!  Another layout to share today, this one I also sent to Prima for the DT call - I am really keeping my fingers crossed that I could be so lucky to have this dream come true!!  It would be so amazing!  The gorgeous paper is from Prima's Flights of Fancy collection - of course it is one of my favourites, covered in my favourite - butterflies!!  I love this photo of my children because neither of them are really looking at the camera - I love "natural" photos like that but it is so hard to get one of them because as soon as they see me with a camera they grin and say cheese!!
The butterflies on the right of the page just cried out to be fussy cut and layered up for a 3D effect!  Luckilly I had more than one or two pieces of this gorgeous paper!!
The letters are by Bo Bunny and I have cut the "in the" from another Prima paper.  I scrunced up the ribbon and heat set it so that the crinkles would stay in for a softer, worn look and tied a loose bow at the bottom of the photo.  The lace is from a local haberdashery store.  The gorgeous doily was a gift from my lovely friend Debbie and the gorgeous flowers are by Prima except the small rosebud.
Here's a closer look at the flowers - I love the texture of these so much!
Another Prima flower adorns the top of the photo - it's so hard to choose a favourite flower, but these are definitely one of them!!
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim Dellow said...

Totally beautiful LO Jane. Kim

Unknown said...

Fantastic layout , such pretty papers and embellishments well done Hugs Elaine