Sunday 6 May 2012

TOMIC - Muumuu!

Good morning!!  Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!  It's a bank holiday weekend here in the UK and of course that means our traditional bank holiday weather of rain, rain and just a little more rain for good measure!  I don't think I am destined to have a nice bright photo on my blog ever again lol!!  I inked this gorgeous Muumuu up on Tuesday and only just managed to create a card for her last night, it has been such a busy week!!  The papers are a complete mix and match of scraps from my stash but I do know that the lilac check is by  Magnolia.  I have used the gorgeous sketch at TOMIC which I've turned ninety degrees.  They want you to not only use the sketch but include an animal too - perfect for my little Muumuu!
 I have masked the Barbed Wire Fence #538 a couple of times with Little Miss Muumuu to create a lovely clover field for her to stand in.
 The lace is from my stash as is the beautiful chiffon bow.  The metal butterflies are from The Hobby House and I've painted them with picket fence crackle paint.  The striped paper is punched with a Martha Stewart punch along the bottom.
 The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts except the lilac rose which is by Kaisercrafts.  The leaves were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
 A close up of one of the butterflies.  The crackle paint gives them a gorgeous old treasure look!
I hope you like it and thanks for looking.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend! x

16 comments:

Debra James said...

I have been waiting for someone to ink this up, so glad it was you as your card is absolutely fabulous...OMG now I know i need the cow- add it to my ever growing list, Thanks so much for sharing, x

kelly said...

Oh Jane how beautiful is this card!
I love your colouring,i was being abit thick when the fence first came out,couldnt quite fiqure out what you would use it with.......ER Hello...of course its with Muumuu!
Such a gorgeous creation Jane as ever.
Hope the weather doesnt spoil the weekend for you.
Take care Kelly.

Kylie said...

Ohh!! Jane! This is just darling!! MuuMuu was one of my must haves as well :) I had to hold myself back haha!! Your card is stunning.
Big hugs xxx

mgoll88 said...

What a wonderfull image... a perfect card, looks fantastic!!!

LG
Michaela

Catarina said...

Oh, what a stunning card!

Catherine said...

Beautiful card, just love that image...

Louise said...

OMG!! this is gorgeous, I love this image (mine is on the way) amazing coloring and scene you created.
Louise

Anonymous said...

love this muumuu, i so hope that i ordered this one and didnt miss it. Especially now when i see your card i just have to have it!
hope your having a fabby weekend sweetie!
hugs!

Christina C. said...

OMG....love, love, love this adorable image! Can't wait til' mine comes in the mail!!!! What an outstanding job coloring and showcasing this Muumuuu!

Janiel/ janny said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww JANE!!!! This is adorable!!!! I can't wait to get mine in the mail on Monday!!! This is my very favorite image in this collection and can't wait to do it up. I just hope that I can do as good as you have done with it. BEAUTIFUL CARD!!! Totally fun and the coloring is perfect!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
hugs Janiel

Camilla said...

OMG Jane!! Little Miss Muumuu looks just stunning!! And the clover field you have made is just perfect surroundings for her.
Thanks for joining TOMIC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

Louise said...

Hiya Jane!
Yet another utterly beautiful creation from you! That little Magnolia cow is so cute :) You have made an amazing card with her :) Amazing papers, fab coloring and loads of pretty details :)

Big hugs

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Oh Jane this is fab hun, perfect masking, saw these images and thought no know wish I'd thought yes and bought them lol, oh well after my hols lol, hugs Liz xx

Kianel said...

Stunning card and i definitely am in love with that stamp!
Thanks for joining us at TOMIC challenge this week!
Love from France, Kianel.

Unknown said...

Jane what a stunning card , I am Elaine and found you through the pretty ribbons challenge .
What a fabulous image and so well colored Hugs Elaine