Sunday 10 June 2012

A Very Gorgeous Gorjuss Girl!

Good morning!  I hope you're all enjoying the weekend.  We certainly are!  There is a Festival of Flight here this weekend which we visited yesterday and we are going again today.  Fingers crossed for less wind and nice weather as the display we wanted to see most yesterday (WWII Lancaster Bomber) had to cancel, and today is the fabulous Red Arrows, so we certainly don't want those to have to cancel!!  My little boy will be inconsolable if that happens!  I always love to see the Red Arrows, takes me back to my childhood as it seemed every holiday we went on we seemed to see them at some show or other :)!!  Anyway, back to my card which is one of a collection I have designed for The Hobby House using some of the new Gorjuss Girl stamps.
This one is my favourite - look at that gorgeous hair and I love the clock too!!  I have coloured with Prismacolor Pencils onto Kraft cardstock.
Everything I have used on the card is from The Hobby House, the gorgeous lace, pearl trim, clock charm, button and flowers!!  The sentiment is by Whimsy Stamps and the leaves were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and all your details.xxx

Helga said...

Yes tihs is a very gorgeous card.
You colored she so fabulous !
Greetings from Austria
Helga

Maria Therese said...

Soooooooooo pretty ♥♥

Martina said...

How lovely! Ah...I love the colouring on craft and the Gorjuss image! What a gorgeous card Jane!
Beautiful!
Hugs,
Martina

Unknown said...

OMG this is stunning!! love the colouring on kraft!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh this card is beautiful, love your colouring, and she is wonderful!
melly. xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Turwen said...

This card ist absolutely fantastic!!!! Great work!!!!

Hugs!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning, I love the image and your colouring is amazing
Lindsay xx

Susie said...

I'm loving that gorgeous stamp and the colouring on Kraft! Beautiful! Susie x

kim.scrapper said...

Oh my, I just love the way you colored this "goujuss" image, tfs