Friday 6 July 2012

Guest Designer for The Stamp Fairy

Woohoo!!!  For the whole of July I am guest designer at The Stamp Fairy!!  I will be previewing a new image every Friday.  Isn't this little bear cute!?  I have used the sketch at Mojo Monday for my card and my papers are by First Edition.
I have coloured the image with copics and added dots to his cheeks with a white gel pen.  I've inked around the image mat with victorian velvet distress ink.
The gorgeous ribbon is from Whiff of Joy and I have used a Martha Stewart punch along the bottom of the grey panel.
The flower is a Prima e-line one and the brad in the centre is from Whiff of Joy, although I have coloured it a deeper pink with a copic marker so that it matched the pearls.  The butterflies were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  Check out this week's release from The Stamp Fairy below!  As you can see they're all cookie related and so cute too!

15 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous card! the image is very cute!!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Debbie said...

Wow Jane, this is absolutly gorgeous. I love everything form the oval shape, colour and the super image, your colouring is stunning. Just gorgeous. Debbiex

Unknown said...

Oh Jane, How precious is this! Such a cutie, love it, hugs! Leah Ann

Sally said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the way you have coloured him........just want to give him a hug.
Hugs Sally xxx

mgoll88 said...

Very sweet card, lovely image!

LG
Michaela

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Jane~
I'm your newest follower.... Saw your card at Whiff of Joy and had to hop over... love your cards they are all super cute....love all your details and your creativity on each and everyone....
Enjoy your crafty weekend~ LOL!

Louise said...

Hi Jane hunni!
Auw, this is soooo cute! Love that little bear with his hands in the cookie jar! Or not but almost ;) You can totally see that´s where he wants to go ;)

Stunningly inked and I love the ribbon and your gorgeous layout :)

Big hugs

Sharon said...

Congrats on the guest designer. I know how excited you are cos I am GD for Papertake Weekly this month. Love your card. Such a gorgeous image and colouring. Love Sharon G.

marion said...

It can not get sweeter than this, it's sooo gorgeous, Hugs, Marion

Annette said...

Jane your card is just adorable. I'm so glad that you're guest designing with us this month. I can't wait to see what else you create for Stampfairy.
Annette
xx

Cordine said...

So cute Jane!
Hugs
Cordine

Kjersti said...

A beautiful card Jane, and the image is adorable!
Have a nice Weekend!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Elizabeth said...

So precious! Love your coloring and the colors!

S.R Style said...

so cute ;)