Sunday 30 September 2012

Lovely hAnglar & Sweet Magnolia DT - Bingo!

 Woohoo!!!  It is time for another Lovely hAnglar & Sweet Magnolia challenge and this fortnight our challenge is a bingo card.  I chose the diagonal line, pink, flowers and blue for my christmas card.  The papers are from Magnolia and have been painted with crackle paint and stitched.  I've also used my new mistletoe border doohickey that I received on my birthday!  I'm entering my card into the Just Magnolia challenge as they want to see pearls and punches/die cuts this week.
 I love this hAnglar girl, she's my favourite!!  I have coloured her with copics and added lots of stickles.  The sentiment is from Lily of the Valley.
 I added flowers from my stash and used the Magnolia mistletoe doohickey die for the leaves.  The pink ribbon is from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.
 I cut some snowflakes from white felt and added some rhinestone spacers and pearls from The Hobby House to the centres.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations!  Thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

love it! :)

Vicky said...

Aw Jane this is such a sweet card, I love the pretty colours

hugs Vicky xxx

http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/