Friday, 21 September 2012

Whiff of Joy DT - Stretching Your Supplies Tutorial

 Woohoo!!  I have another Whiff of Joy card to share with  you today that I have made for Connor to take to a party.  I have also prepared a tutorial on the Whiff of Joy World of Ideas blog to show you how I make cards in a way that stretches your supplies a bit further, which I think is a must as this hobby does tend to tug on the purse strings lol!!  The papers are by K & Co.
 I have used Football Ben digi stamp on my card and coloured him with copics.  The grass die is also from Whiff of Joy.
 The pennants were cut with a Whiff of Joy die too, I have simply cut another of the middle pennants to add to the end to create four for his name.
 The number 9 was stamped using Whiff of Joy's numbers stamp set in festive berries distress ink.
I hope you like it!  I hope you can visit my tutorial on the Whiff of Joy World of Ideas blog for some tips!  Thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Joey said...

Jane this is gorgeous, loving the little grass and super cute little lad. Joey xx

Astrid said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love it !!

hugs Astrid

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,fabulous image and details.xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx