Thursday 18 October 2012

Tilda in the Forest

Morning!!  I have another just for fun christmas card to share today.  Another Tilda from the new christmas collection!
I have coloured Tilda in the Forest #359 with copics - I think really she should be looking up at the trees deciding which one to cut down for her christmas tree, but on my card today she is looking up at the amazing christmas star in the sky!
I have used the Lovely Fence doohickey and the snowflake is cut with a Tim Holtz movers and shapers die.  The gems are from Whiff of Joy.
I have teamed Tilda with the stunning winter background from a few years ago, also coloured with copics.  I've added some textured snow to the snowflakes and stickles to the star.  I have added dots of liquid pearls all around the edge of the card.
The card is a stair step card and you can see in the photo above that I have added lots of foam pads to all the different elements for lots of 3D detail.
Behind Tilda I have added some trees cut with the Tim Holtz Pine Tree die too.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

17 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW I love this the little scene you have made is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Scrappellen said...

Wooow...this is breathtaking, Jane, and I love all of it♥!! Your coloring is fantastic, and the way you have colored the skye..beautiful♥!
Thanks for all the great inspirations♥!!
Hugs from Norway/Ellen:)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a beautiful winter scene Jane! Love how you have coloured Tilda and the background x

Marja Sch said...

Wow absolutely gorgeous. Hugs Marja

Magda said...

Jane, this is so beautiful.
I love the way you created the snow in the front of your card!
Gorgeous colored as always!!
I notice you used craft, if you are interested, it is the challenge at the dutch magnolia chicks blog.
Have a nice week
Magda

sara said...

stunning jane love your gorgeous colouring in those colours fab card shape too
hugs sara x x x

Loz said...

WOW JANE!!! absolutely stunning!! I Love it!! :)

Dina said...

wauh what a beautiful card and the coloring super

Christina C. said...

This is EXQUISITE, Jane! Love this gorgeous creation....Tilda is colored magnificently....a masterful work of art!!!!!!!!

Lau W said...

So pretty little scene, and so beautiful colouring, your card is splendid !
xxx

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wow, this is so stunning. It's allmost a real painting. Love it. Hugs, Ankie

Cordine said...

Gorgeous!!
Hugs
Cordine

mgoll88 said...

What a wonderfull card creation, looks very fantastic, great scene!

LG
Michaela

Joey said...

Jane this is just gorgeous!!! love it. Joey x

Helga said...

Wow, what a fantastic Winter-Card !
A wonderful winter scene is here perfect made !
Hugs Helga

Kellie said...

Jane OH MY WOW, this is amazing and the 3D effect you have done is gorgeous, I just love it!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx