Tuesday 27 November 2012

Magnolia-Licious Challenge DT - A Pink Christmas


Woohoo!!  It is time for another Magnolia-Licious Challenge and this fortnight we have a lovely theme of "Pink Christmas".  I love using pink for Christmas cards - this one is for my little girl as she loves pink, pink and more pink!  I created the shape of the card myself.
I've used the gorgeous Pixie Tilda #340 and coloured her with copics.  I've added stickles to the trims on her hat.
I've added a selection of flowers and berries from my stash along with some Papermania bells and some leaves cut with the gorgeous new Sprawling Fronds #68 die.
Sitting pretty in the "e" of Noel is Tilda on the Roof #364, also coloured with copics.
I've added more flowers, bells and leaves on the"l" of the card and covered them with stickles for extra Christmas sparkle.
The snowflakes were cut with a Tim Holtz die and I've added spacers and charms from my stash.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us for a Pink Christmas at Magnolia-Licious Challenge!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous pink creations!
Diana is generously sponsoring us with her special suprise which would make a fabulous early Christmas present for the lucky winner!  If you haven't been to the Magnolia-licious shop lately then you should have a peek HERE and HERE to see how the images are presented now!!! They have been hand-coloured by the DT and are so much easier to see than a black and white image with a large Magnolia watermark over it!!! I also want to tell you about the blog hop we're having on the 29th November - the Magnolia-Licious Highlights team and the Magnolia-Licious Challenge team are joining together for one big hop with two amazing prizes so we hope you can join us on Thursday!  Thanks for looking! x

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is just gorgeous!

Caroline said...

WOW this is stunning I love it. Caroline xxx

Teresa said...

This is really stunning Jane, a beautiful creation.
Teresa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

How beautiful Jane your little girl is going to love it - lucky girl! I love the journal you made on your previous post too. Susan x

marion said...

What a stunning project !! hugs, Marion

Astrid said...

Wowww, this is abslutely amazing, love it, beautiful colours !!

hugs Astrid

Kathleen said...

Wow!! what a sunning creation.
Kathleen x

Unknown said...

Wow stunning work. I love the colours and the stamp that you used are very sweet.
Francy

Christina C. said...

OMG, Jane, this is an absolute MASTERPIECE.....love, love it!!!!
Wonderfully creative and such magnificently colored Tildas...absolutely breathtaking!!!

Sheri said...

EEK JANE!!! I agree with Christina! What a masterpiece! The details are incredible!! Just brilliant!!!

Janine said...

Wow this is stunning Jane. A decoration that will be used for many years to come.
Hugs, Janine xx

Cathy Lee said...

This is gorgeous, Jane. Your Tildas are darling and beautifully colored as always. Awesome shaped card and a lovely masterpiece.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Chris said...

How special is this? When I first saw it, I just stared at all the special accents! You did a wonderful job - not to mention soooooooo creative! I love it and you've used the Tilda's perfectly! Great choices and great colors!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Suzan L said...

Hi Jane, I just love this NOEl card that you have beautifully created! All the details that you have added are just wonderful! And, the the two Tildas are just perfect on it! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Suzan

Eulanda said...

WOW!! You rocked this challenge!! I love it and your daughter must have as well. Lovin' all your glittered edges and all the detail. Gorgeous! Hugs!

Craftdee said...

This is beyond gorgeous! I love everything about it, from the fab shape to the trim on the snowflakes. Thanks for sharing this work of art! Donna xx

Helene said...

This is a gorgeous project, I love it! So many wonderful details

Kellie said...

WOWEE Jane this is absolutely AMAZING!

Teri said...

Pick my chin up off the floor!! This is AWESOME!!!! I love pink, and I love Maggies and oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS!!!!!! Fabulous, fabulous job!!!
Hugs,
Teri