Friday 7 December 2012

Not a Christmas Card!

 Woohoo!  I'm taking a break from the Christmas cards today to show you a little notelet I made using the cute Mother to Be Tilda mini stamp and the Tim Holtz Pocket Envelope die.
 I have coloured Tilda with copics and used a white gel pen for her cheeks.
 I have used flowers from my stash and along with some twine and lace.
 I love the back of this envelope with it's string fastening!  I've used eyelets to attach the circles just like on a policy envelope.
Inside the envelope is a little notecard with another little Tilda to match the envelope.  "Hugs" was cut with a Tim Holtz die and the letters were inked with walnut stain distress ink.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

5 comments:

Caroline said...

This is so gorgeous I love the design and the colours and layout are so beautiful. Caroline xxx

Hanna said...

Oooh, your card is magnificent Jane! Love everything about it, it is so beautiful! The colours are lovely and as always you've embellished your card to absolute perfection, looks AMAZING! :)

hugs,
Hanna

Riet said...

So gorgeous Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

NickScrapShack said...

Love the back! Purple and cream made a good pair as well