Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

 Happy new year everyone!!!  I hope you enjoyed your new year's eve celebrations.  I have a few stray Christmas cards to share with you, this one being the card I made for my hubby.  I love Coco the bear don't you?  This one can be used for any occasion and I do love it when you can do that!
 I have coloured her with copics and added lots of stickles as you can see.  I also stamped a snowflake from Magnolia around the edges with weathered wood distress ink.
 The ribbon is from my stash and the gorgeous rustic bells are from Ribbon Girl.
 I added a large snowflake behind the image and lots of flowers and some pine cones made with Tim Holtz tattered pine cone die.
 The hearts were cut with a sizzix die from kraft cardstock and I have added faux stitching with a white gel pen.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Lacelady said...

Happy New Year! Love your very useful design.

Brittany said...

Awwwww, what a beauty! lovely colouring.
Hugs, Brittany, xx
http://mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

mgoll88 said...

Nice Card Creation!
Wish you a happy new year!

LG
Michaela

Annette said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous and so cute! She is coloured with perfection and I love the fun details!
Hugs Annette