Saturday 5 January 2013

The Sketchy Challenges DT - Sandra's Sketch

 Woohoo!!  We're back from our Christmas break at the Sketchy Challenges and we have a gorgeous sketch from Sandra to start the new year!  Ugh, I had a man's birthday card to make :(.  To make up for the lack of flowers I decided to use some Webster's Pages to cheer me up lol!  These are from the Game On collection and perfect for a man's card!
 The sentiment is from Magnolia stamped onto kraft cardstock.
I fussy cut an element from the papers to be the focal point of the card and have layered it on some 3D pads for extra interest.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at the Sketchy Challenges.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous cards!  Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Danni said...

Awesome masculine card!

Cordine said...

It's a great man's card!
Hugs
Cordine