Monday 18 February 2013

"Brave" Layout

 Today I want to share a layout that I have had half completed in a drawer for months which I finally managed to finish recently.  I wanted to create a page of the only two photographs we have of my Grandad during WWII.  Thankfully, he survived the war, even so, I find these pictures incredibly moving to think what everyone pictured in them, and everyone else at the time had to endure.
 The stylised RAF emblem behind the photos was created with Webster's Pages papers.  The alphabet stickers, "proud" label and the numbers are also from Webster's Pages.
 The "Top Secret" circle was cut from a MME cardstock and inked with gathered twigs distress ink.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

hauiline said...

Hi Jane,

your LO ist so wonderful I like the idea of using old pitures and especially this ones.

Hugs
Anja