Tuesday 12 February 2013

Deep Ocean Challenges DT - "B" for...

It is time for another Deep Ocean Challenge and this fortnight our theme is "B is for...".  In my case B is for Baby, but you can choose anything as long as it begins with B!  Awwwww I just go all gooey looking at this photo of my gorgeous daughter when she was about an hour old!!  I have used the most gorgeous paper from Webster's Pages Lullaby Lane collection.
I've used lots of different flowers from my stash.  The aida flowers are from Prima and so are the blossoms.  The gorgeous twirly stems, rolled roses and lily flowers are from The Ribbon Girl.
The metal word tag is from my stash and I've added a Prima Pebble to the centre of one of the flowers.
The butterfly is from Webster's Pages and I've added a wooden heart and twine from The Ribbon Girl.
The gorgeous lace was on the top of one of her teeny tiny baby socks!  I love keeping treasures like this by adding them to scrapbook layouts!
I used Martha Stewarts Cherish PATP set around the harlequin paper and the sentiment sticker is from Webster's Pages.
The gorgeous heart is, yes, you've guess it, from Webster's Pages lol!!
So is the journal tag!!
Another shot of the flowers just because I love them so much.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Deep Ocean Challenges!  Pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the team have done with the letter "B"!!  Thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

In this case, B is also for Beautiful! Hugs, Lesley

Barb King said...

That is sweet, I love Webster's Pages!

marion said...

So very sweet and lovely, hugs, Marion