Friday 22 February 2013

Love Forever & Ever

 Good afternoon!  I have a layout to share today of my two little cutie pies, taken a couple of years ago now.  They grow up so fast!!  I just love the look on Kara's face in this photo - so cute.  I have used Webster's Pages papers from the In Love and Park Drive collections.  I cut the Park Drive paper into squares before sewing with a zig-zag stitch onto the layout.  I've then sprayed mist and stamped with a Tim Holtz stamp and some lace.  The gorgeous lace edged bias binding around the photo is from The Ribbon Girl.
 The stunning pinwheel flower is from Webster's Pages and the gorgeous daisies are from Ribbon Girl.  The rest of the flower are from my stash.
 How cute is this tiny little resin flower!?  This is also from Webster's Pages and the word stickers are Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers.
 The "love" sentiment was cut from some Webster's Pages paper and the heart is Webster's Pages too.  The gorgeous coral flower was a gift from my lovely friend Louise.
 The "forever and ever" sticker is from Webster's Pages Park Drive collection.
 Here's a close up of some of the lace stamping using a piece of lace from Ribbon Girl and gesso.
 The hydrangea flower and blossom are by Prima and I have added some stamens to the hydrangea.
A close up of the stamping detail and stamped lace.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely,
Your so good at these pages, I'm trying my first page at the mo, it's not easy!
I love this, the ribbon frame looks stunning, your layouts are just perfect! wonderful pic!!
love,melly. xxx

mru said...

Cute LO :) awesome flowers composition :)