Sunday 24 February 2013

Prima February PPP - Love Your Thirst For Adventure





I had chance to have another play with my Prima stash yesterday, this time for the February Prima Product Pick challenge.  I think this is my new favourite layout to date, it turned out just like the vision in my head which doesn't always seem to happen somehow.  The paper is from Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby paper pad then just about everything else is from Prima!  As soon as I saw the PPP colours I knew I wanted to scrap this photo as it has just about every colour from the PPP on it - perfect!
 All the flowers are by Prima except the centre of the pink hydrangea and the small roses.
 Did you spot the cute little ladybird?  It is actually a pin I have been saving to use on a layout of Kara as she loves ladybirds and has to get them to crawl on her hand whenever she finds one.
 The "love" was written with Webster's Pages stickers.  Behind the photo I did some messy painting with gesso, some splattering and then created a heart with some jute string dipped in gesso.  The paper clip is from my stash.  I used the new Magnolia chicken wire stamp around and inside the heart and I have hand written the rest of the titling which altogether says "love your thirst for adventure".  My little girl is never still and will try her hand at absolutely anything and everything!
 More lush Prima flowers, I've had the lollipop flower for a couple of years, just waiting for the right project :).  My journalling is hand written too.
 Among the flowers is a a Prima typo bulb and some gem hearts.
 Here's a close up of the chicken wire stamping - I am going to be using this stamp a lot I can tell.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

No comments: