Friday 17 May 2013

Enjoy Time Together - Prima May BAP

Good morning!  Today I have my entry for the May Build a Page sketch at Prima.  All the papers and almost all of the embellishments are from Prima.  I started off by painting randomly over the background paper with Gesso.  Next, I took some bubble wrap and used it to stamp some home made texture paste over the top of the Gesso.  While the texture paste was still wet I sprinkled micro beads in clear and gold over the top.
 I used part of a Prima vine in pink and topped it with a stunning metal flower with a pebble in the centre.  I used a Typo Bulb for my title, "enjoy".  The gorgeous pink flower is from Prima and the rolled rose and green flower are from The Ribbon Girl.
 Here's a close up of the lush vine.
 The heart was cut with a sizzix die and then I've doodled around the edge of it and also doodled an offset heart over the top.  The flowers are from Prima except the green one which is from The Ribbon Girl.
 You can see the bubble wrap stamping and micro beads in this close up.
 The gorgeous lace was a gift and the tiny heart buttons were recycled from some clothing.  The butterflies are from Prima and the cabachon is from Webster's Pages.
 I created some torn areas around the edges and backed the larger ones with more Prima paper.
 The journalling was created with Tim Holtz stickers and the frame around the photo is from Webster's Pages.
 More sizzix die cut hearts adorn the bottom of the layout and again I've doodled over the top of them.
 In two of the corners I've used flocked rub ons from Prima.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking.  It's nearly the weekend - yay! x

1 comment:

Riet said...

So beautiful Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx