Monday 24 June 2013

Just Because...

 Good morning!  I hope your week is off to a good start.  I'd like to share a card I made last night just for the fun of it, using, of course, sweet Tilda.
 I have coloured Tilda with Cross Necklace #381 with copics and added some white dots to her dress and cheeks with a gel pen.  I've used Shabby Green Frantage around the image and card base and Tattered Rose distress ink around Tilda.
 The beautiful pink rose and flower stamens are from The Ribbon Girl and I have used dies to make the other flowers.  The gorgeous lacey flowers are of course doohickey dies.
 The pin was a gift from my sweet friend Louise and the ribbon and lace are from The Ribbon Girl, as is the tulle and pleated trim you can just see peeping out from behind the rose leaf die #18.  I've used the Scalloped Tag die #28 for the tag.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

8 comments:

Julie P said...

So pretty, love that Frantage, very sweet card
Hugs Julie P

Lou said...

Hi!really pretty card,love sweet Tilda and coloured so lovely too.
Amazing detail...perfect.hugs Lou.xx

mgoll88 said...

Thats a very wonderfull image, i love it and the way you made a card out of it ist ust perfect..fantstic job!!!

LG
Michaela

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lena Katrine said...

This is so georgeous - as everything else you make :)

Andrea said...

It's so pretty Jane!

Danica said...

So pretty. I love it.
Hugs Danica

Unknown said...

fai delle cose molto dolci. si vede anche che hai molta esperienza! Che piacere trovare persone così positive...faccio parte anche io della tribu dei POSSIBILITARIAN! sono entusiasta quando vedo che intorno a me ci può essere anche tanta gente con voglia di fare, di realizzare cose carine, ma principalmente persone che credono in qualcosa e cercano di realizzarla...spero di incontrare di persona tutta questa tribù...
margherita
website: http://margheritaarrighi.com