Saturday 31 August 2013

The Sketchy Challenges DT - Cordine's Sketch

Good morning!  I hope you're all well and enjoying the last few days of the summer holidays if you're in the UK!  We're trying to cram in as many things as possible in these last few days - I don't know what it is about the summer holidays but we always have lots of plans of things we want to do and think we have all the time in the world to do them, and then, all of a sudden, there is a week left and we've only done half of them lol!  We have a gorgeous sketch by Cordine this fortnight at The Sketchy Challenges for you to play along with so I hope you can join us.  I've used a mix of papers from my stash for my card and they're all distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
 I've used the no lines technique and created a little beach scene with Tilda with Ice Cream and the mini Time for Ice Cream #512.
 All of the flowers except the yellow roses are from The Ribbon Girl.
 The sentiment is part of a circular stamp from Whimsy Stamps.
 I've used the Tilda Lace Die #3 at the top and bottom of the image and the sweet bows were a gift from my equally sweet friend Louise.
 The stunning blue braid was also a gift, from my lovely friend Chelsea.  I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends all over the world!
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us using Cordine's sketch.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning cards.  Thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Very nice summer card, looks very lovely, fantastic colours!

LG
Michaela

BrossArtAddiction said...

Very very pretty! It's so soft and everything just flows beautifully. Your no lines coloring is outstanding!

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Stunning card, love the gorgeous image and fab colouring style. Beautiful emellies and papers xx