Tuesday 12 November 2013

Magnolia-licious and More DT - Winter

 Good morning!  I have a creation to share today for the new challenge over at Magnolia-licious which is "Winter".  I couldn't wait to ink up this gorgeous reindeer from the new Magnolia collection - he is so adorable and quick to colour too.  A huge bonus for me as to date I have made four Christmas cards - don't think I'm going to manage my usual totally handmade cards for Christmas this year somehow!  The glittered blue background is a piece recycled from a card I received last year - I kept a few glittered pieces to use for card making!
I have used #442 Jingle Bell Rudolph.  I've coloured him with copics and added some stickles to his jingle bells and around his glowing nose!  I've inked around the image with Weathered Wood distress ink.
 I have used the Magnolia doily doohickey, heart tag #39, and another doohickey tag.  The lace and bells are from my stash.
 I have used the Cozy Big Snowflake #24 and the Slender Firs #37 doohickeys.
 Along the bottom of the image I've used Tim Holtz' Snow Flurries die.  The lace and rose trim are from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this fortnight at Magnolia-licious.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.

 Don't forget that Diana is sponsoring us with a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious store!  Thanks for looking! x

7 comments:

Julye said...

Fab card and great image too love all the details thanks so much for sharing.

annemarie said...

lovely card

hugs Annemarie

Beth Brovold said...

BEAUTIFUL card Jane!!! I love all of your embellishments and your reindeer is coloured PERFECTLY!!!

Cindy :) said...

wow...I just love this....you did such a fantastic job of colouring your image, it truly looks like Rudolph will leap off the card to go help Santa on Christmas eve ;) lol It's gorgeous Jane, tfs :) Cindy
cinpot@msn.com

Cathy Lee said...

Beautiful card, Jane. What colors did you use for him? Would love to know as he looks fantastic and his background is fab too. Love all the pretty die cuts, so wintry.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

mgoll88 said...

Very wonderfull project, love that sweet image!

LG
Michaela

Unknown said...

So sweet creation Jane! Love cute image , trees and snowflakes. Just beautiful.
Jasmina