Sunday 3 November 2013

Ribbon Girl DT - Stripes and Magnolia Down Under Challenge DT - Debbie's Sketch

 Good morning!  Today's card is a combined one for the Ribbon Girl where were we would like you to use stripes on your creation and Magnolia Down Under Challenge where we have a gorgeous sketch by our amazing Debbie for you to play along with!
 I managed to get stripes on my with the gorgeous candy cane stamp from one of Magnolia's older christmas collections!
 The gorgeous ribbon reminded me of candy canes.  It is, of course, from the Ribbon Girl along with the rose and stunning diamante christmas tree charm.
 The gorgeous flowers and berries are also from The Ribbon Girl.  I have used the Sprawling Fronds doohickey and a Tim Holtz die for the holly leaves.
 The sentiment is from the new Magnolia collection #709.  The whole card has been given a sprinkling of shabby white Frantage for a a festive snowy look too!
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girls and Magnolia Down Under Challenges!  Pop over to to the blogs to see what my amazing teamies have created!  Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Nice card creation!

LG
Michaela

Unknown said...

I love this card! It makes me want lollies :)