Monday 6 January 2014

Favourites From 2013

Good morning!  I am a little late with my look back at my favourite creations from 2013 but I always like to do this post, so, better late than never.  I always find it so difficult to choose just one favourite from each month!  I hope you enjoy another look at the projects I have chosen and if you would like further details on any of them just click on the photos to visit the original blog posts.

January

This is the front cover of a photo album I created of a holiday to France.  I wanted it to look like a French Gite.

February

I created a lot of scrapbook layouts last year.  I love the colours on this one of my little girl.

March

I love it when an idea works don't you?  I wanted to create something special for my Dad's retirement and was thrilled at how my 3D deckchair idea turned out!

April


I love the softness of this card from April.  I created the orchid myself by copying some real ones I have in my house and was really thrilled with how it looked!

May

I think this card has to be my all time absolute favourite of any I have made.  It is a stair step card and yes, it does still fold into a box to give to the recipient!  The only problem being I can't part with it lol!

June

Another layout for my favourite June creation.  I love these photos of my children when they were little so much.  They depict their love and sense of fun perfectly!

July

I had such fun creating this beach scene card.  Another one I cannot part with lol!

August

I've noticed as I've looked back through my 2013 creations that I have kept many of them out on display around my home!  I created this 3D canvas especially for my dining room which I totally refurbished in the summer.  I'm still hunting for a frame for it as I want something ornate and chunky - something which seems to be elusive without paying a fortune lol!

September

A lot of my cards seem to feature pink, pink, pink so I love this card from September featuring beautiful soft china blue colours!

October

I broke my usual rule of finding the papers before colouring the image with this card so was really pleased that I managed to find flowers that matched my colouring to bring it all together!

November

I've made a few cards now in this style but this was my first attempt at it and I love the prettiness of the doily edgings.

December

I didn't make anywhere near as many Christmas cards last year as I have in previous years.  I love the teal and white colour scheme on this one!  I have decided this year that I am going to make at least one Christmas card every month so that I can avoid giving out shop bought ones again!  Watch this space to see if I actually manage to do so lol!

♥  ♥  ♥

Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Very fantastic Creations, nice to see them all together =)

LG
Michaela

Riet said...

So wonderful Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

XxJULESxX said...

oh my stunning collection Jane!!!