Monday 20 January 2014

Stempelglede Design Team!!!!!


P1200306

I am very excited to share my first project as a Stempelglede design team member today!  I received some chocolates this Christmas inside an oval box.  I knew instantly that I wanted to alter the box once I had finished the chocolates!  This is the result of my alterations using the gorgeous stamps from the Vintage Garden.
P1200314

I made a "Toile du jouy" style paper by stamping the flower stamp repeatedly onto beige paper with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.  I also used the small grunge stamp from the Grunge Collection around the edges stamped in the same colour.
P1200307

To complete my paper I stamped the Carte Postale stamp from Vintage Garden in grey.
P1200311

I left the box lid as it was as I liked the strong contrast of the black and added the flowers from Vintage Garden to the top.  I have coloured the image with Copic markers and added some touches of white with a gel pen.  Some pearl string, lace, and a butterfly charm completes the lid.
P1200308

I then set about adding a bouquet of pastel coloured flowers to the front and side of the gift box.
P1200309

Here you can see the gift box on display in my home.
P1200318

Now I am not sure I can part with it!
Materials:
Stamps:  Grunge Collection, Vintage Garden
Paper:  First Edition
Dies:  Spellbinders Oval
Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs, Jane ♥ 


5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Jane and congratulations on being part of the Stempleglede DT. I would love some of these stamps and keep hoping that a UK stockist will be available at some point.
Beautifully designed and embellished.
Hugs Sharon. x

Ella's Design said...

This is beautiful, Jane - I can see why you don't want to part with it! Love the vintage style, pretty stamp and gorgeous flower embellishments! A fabulous altered project! Hugs, Lisa x

Danica said...

This is beautiful Jane!!! I love vintage styl.
Hugs Danica

Kylie said...

this is so gorgeous Hunny!
Hugs x

Unknown said...

It's very beautiful, Jane! Vintage - it's very beautiful and elegant! You're done! I like all your work! I learn from you and your work is very inspiring to me! Thank you!