Sunday 2 March 2014

Ribbon Girl DT - Birthdays

 Good morning!  We have a new challenge starting today over at The Ribbon Girls and this week our theme is "birthdays".
 It's been a long time since I coloured on Kraft cardstock!  I love the look of white colouring on Kraft so thought the gorgeous Prima Ballerina from the Little Moscow Collection #215 would be perfect for it.  I've coloured with a mixture of copics and Prismacolor pencils.  I've also added little white hearts around Tilda with a white gel pen.
 I've added faux stitching around the edge of the image mat with the white gel pen and stamped the sentiment with Opaque White Stazon.
 The gorgeous flowers are from the Ribbon Girl of course :).
 The beautiful rose tulle trim is also from The Ribbon Girl...
 ...and so is the white tulle!
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this week at The Ribbon Girls.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's incredible creations.  Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Danica said...

Gorgeous card Jane!
I love this images.
Hugs Danica