Sunday 30 March 2014

Ribbon Girl DT - Magnolia Only Challenge - Girl's Cards


Happy Mother's day to all mums reading this today!  This is actually a scheduled post.  I'm hoping that a) you're reading this in the afternoon because you've been given a huge lie in as a Mother's Day treat, and b) I'm still in bed having been given a huge lie in as a Mother's Day treat!  I know I could certainly do with one!  In keeping with Mother's Day our theme over at The Ribbon Girls this week is "Girly Cards".  Mine isn't actually a Mother's Day card.  If you're a regular reader you may remember I made these uncharacteristically early this year!  I have used papers from my stash and lots of goodies from The Ribbon Girl.
I've used the gorgeous new Pisces Tilda and coloured her with copics.  I've added lots of stickles to the image too.
All of the flowers are from The Ribbon Girl.
The embroidered lace, cheesecloth and pearl trim are also from The Ribbon Girl.
I've used the Tilda's Lace doohickey around the edge of the card and the Dragonflies doohickey.  I've covered the dragonflies with shabby green Frantage.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this week at The Ribbon Girl.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning girly cards.  Thanks for looking! x

                                                                               

4 comments:

Danica said...

love it very cute!!!
Hugs Danica

mgoll88 said...

very fantastic ceation, looks wonderufll

LG
Michaela

Di said...

Oh Jane this is just adorable!!!
hugs Di xx

Kylie said...

Absolutely stunning Sweetie
Hugs xx