Monday 16 June 2014

Father's Day Card

Good morning!  I thought I'd share the Father's Day card and gift tag I made this year.  Actually, I made two identical cards - one for my Father in Law too!  I must confess they were very last minute as I have had a lot on over that last few weeks and didn't have time to sit down to make them until Saturday night!
The tag is very simple, just some Webster's Pages stickers for the wording and two types of ribbon from The Ribbon Girl across the bottom and to attach it to the gift.
I've used Webster's Pages stickers again on the card and simply cut out different size stars using a Sizzix die - I love this die, it is invaluable for men's and boy's cards!
As with the tag, the ribbons are from The Ribbon Girl.  The 'you're the BEST!' was hand written with a white gel pen.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is lovely Jane. The stars are fabulous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

mgoll88 said...

Very cool card creation, looks really fantastic for all the card!

LG
Michaela