Monday 2 June 2014

Magnolia Down Under Challenges DT - No Squares or Rectangles

Good evening!  It is time for another Magnolia Down Under Challenge and this time we'd like to see no square or rectangular cards.
I have used the adorable Edwin with Teo the Dragon which I have painted with Distress Ink Pads.  This image was perfect for me to use on my nephew's card.  He is called George and so, already, he is photographed with anything to do with dragons and bought things with dragons on lol.
I have also used a much older stamp, Mushrooms with Snail, coloured with copics.  I have added white Liquid Pearls to the spots on the mushrooms.  The hydrangea is from Prima.
The cute letter beads are from Whiff of Joy and the button is from my stash, threaded with button twine from The Ribbon Girl.
The little hearts are waste cut outs from some Whiff of Joy dies.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges this fortnight.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Thanks for looking! x

5 comments:

mgoll88 said...

wow, looks really fantastic!

LG
Michaela

Marie-Anne said...

What an adorable card!

Marie-Anne

Scrap Affair said...

Sooooo ADORABLE :)

Stempelhexe said...

Hallo Jane,


eine wunderbare Karte ist das geworden, herrliche farben und eine tolle Coloration.

LG
Ulla

Irish Cherokee said...

Great fun card. A lot of elements to bring together here. you did a masterful job of ti and the coloring is superb.