Sunday 29 June 2014

Ribbon Girl DT - Magnolia Only Challenge - Add a Die Cut

Good morning!  I hope you're having a lovely weekend.  Today sees the start of our Magnolia Only Challenge over at The Ribbon Girls and this week we would like you to 'add a die cut'.  I have used dies to cut the shape of my book mark and also added dies as embellishments.
I've added sweet Tilda With Dexter the Dragon and coloured them with Distress Ink Pads.  I've also used a white gel pen on their cheeks.  The butterflies around them were stamped with Stempelglede stamps onto coffee filter paper.
I used a Tim Holtz Weathered Clock die to cut the clock face from cardstock and the clock hands from a recycled drinks can.  The metal hands have been distressed with Walnut Stain Alcohol Ink.  The gorgeous lace and seam binding are from the Ribbon Girl.
I've also added a die cut feather using the Feathers Doohickey Die, which has also been cut from coffee filter paper.  The letters are from Webster's Pages.
The beautiful cameo and frame are from The Ribbon Girl too.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this week at The Ribbon Girls.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Looks really fantastic, thats a wodnerfull bookmark

LG
Michaela

Barbara GR said...

Stunning!!!
Higs, Barbara GR