Sunday 6 July 2014

The Ribbon Girl DT - Summer

Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at The Ribbon Girl and this week the theme is 'Summer'.  I have used some artistic license for my interpretation of the theme - I know weddings take place all year round but there is the whole summer wedding thing lol!
The image is from Whiff of Joy and I've coloured with copics.  I also doodled some hearts and circles for confetti around the happy couple.
I've added stickles to the confetti and in a dot pattern to represent beads on the bride's dress.
The butterflies were stamped with Stempelglede stamps onto coffee filter paper.
The sentiment is by Magnolia on a Spellbinders tag.  The gorgeous lace and rose trim are from The Ribbon Girl.
The hearts were cut with a Sizzix die.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girls this week.  As always there is a gorgeous prize for the lucky winner.  Pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the team have created - you won't be disappointed!  Thanks for looking. x

4 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

lovely card Jane! Mary x

Dortesjs said...

aww waue i got very inspired. love this card

mgoll88 said...

what a fantastic card creation, looks really wonderfull, love it!

LG
Michaela

Candy said...

I love it Jane! Such a fun image.
Beautifully made!!
Big Hugs, Candy