Friday 15 August 2014

Stempelglede DT - A Christening Card


 Good morning!  I have another Stempelglede creation for you today using the stunning photo stamp from Vintage Baby.  Even though I also have used Gunhild's amazing Christmas photo stamps for many years I am still stunned and amazed every time I stamp a photo stamp, they are just incredible!
I have also used the 'Little Prince' sentiment from the Follow Your Heart collection.  All of the flowers are from The Ribbon Girl.
 The 'On your Christening' sentiment I created on the computer.  The gorgeous seam binding, button twine and gorgeous diamante cross are also from The Ribbon Girl.
 I have created the butterflies using the stamp from Vintage Baby and coffee filter paper.
 I have also used gorgeous lace from The Ribbon Girl and lots of layering with corrugated card and tags cut with Doohickey dies.
 The gorgeous gingham ribbon is also from The Ribbon Girl and there's another stamped butterfly too.
\I hope you have enjoyed looking at my creation.  Have a lovely day and thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

what a beautiful card Jane!

mgoll88 said...

thats a realy fantasic and lovely creation, love the sweet image and you used great colours

LG
Michaela