Monday 20 October 2014

Magnolia Down Under Challenges DT - Spring Fling

 Hi!  Today's card is for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge where this week our theme is Spring.  I have used Pink Lemonade Tilda on my card and used spring colours and flowers.
 I have painted Tilda with Distress Ink pads and used a white gel pen for the flowers.
 The sentiment is also a Magnolia stamp and I have fixed the sentiment to two mini cotton reels which were a gift from my lovely friend Chris.
 The cheesecloth and flowers except the tulips are all from The Ribbon Girl and the dragonflies were cut with a Magnolia Doohickey die.
 I've also used the Lovely Fence Doohickey die and a leaf Doohickey.  The lace is from The Ribbon Girl.
 I've used a tag Doohickey die behind the image and used some tulle instead of ribbon through the tag.
 I've added glossy accents to Tilda's sunglasses...
 ...and her lemonade glass and bubbles!
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Magda said...

One word: WONDERFUL!!!!!

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous as ever, love Jane x

mgoll88 said...

Very wonderfull card creation, looks fantastic!

LG
Michaela

Janny said...

What a gorgeous card, beautiful have a lovely weekend hugs Janny