Monday 17 November 2014

Magnolia Down Under Challenges DT - Holly and Bells

 Good evening!  It is time for a new challenge at Magnolia Down Under Challenges and our theme for this fortnight is 'Holly and Bells'.  I am so in love with this Santa die cut from the Magnolia Doohickey Vol 2 kit.  I keep saying I'm going to make all of my children's Christmas cards to give out at school with it but haven't got around to it yet.  I have used papers with holly on from MME to start off the Holly and Bells theme.
 Santa has been popped onto 3D pads for extra dimension and sits on a base of kraft cardstock which I have stamped with a Magnolia Christmas text stamp from a few years ago.
 Following my amazingly talented friend Debbie's tutorial I have used gold leaf on the text.  It looks incredible!
 The holly leaves were cut with another die from the Vol 2 kit.  The berries and pine cone are from The Ribbon Girl.
 The cheesecloth and the double diamante trim are also from The Ribbon Girl.  I have stained the diamante trim with Walnut Stain Alcohol Ink to age it.
 I also added some vintage bells from The Ribbon Girl with some twine from my stash.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges.  Pop over to the blog where you'll find more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies.  Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Dortesjs said...

ho ho ho this is awsome and so cuteee