Monday 1 December 2014

Stempelglede DT - Vintage Christmas


 Good morning on this December morning!  I think I am in denial that it is actually December.  Where have all my advance preparations gone wrong?  I still have so much left to do before Christmas day.  One preparation I am managing to keep on top of is Christmas card making however, and here's another one using my favourite Christmas stamps from Stempelglede.  I know I say it every time but I am still so amazed every time I stamp out a photo stamp lol!
 As always I have stamped the photo stamp onto Ranger Glossy Cardstock using Coffee Archival Ink.
 The hellebore and snowflake charm are from my stash.  The lace, pearl trim and holly leaves are from The Ribbon Girl (the holly leaves come with a poinsettia flower).  Behind the image I have used the French Letter stamp from the Postcard from Paris collection.
 I recycled the silver berries from last year's Christmas crackers and the gorgeous printed ribbon is from East of India.
 The beautiful snowflakes were cut with a Doohickey die - my favourite snowflake die!  I've added small gems the centres for some Christmas sparkle.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

No comments: